Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Bollinger Limited Edition Tribute to 007 Moonraker 2007 Champagne
Call 01509 266320 to reserve
Celebrating 40 years of partnership between Bollinger and the Bond families this year they're paying homage to the release of the Moonraker movie. Arguably, the Moonraker movie is one of the most notable movies in the Bond franchise. 40 years ago the Moonraker movie took James Bond on a mission to outer space. The champagne presentation box is reminiscent of the most emblematic creations Ken Adam designed for Moonraker; the space shuttle. Eric Berthes designed the special presentation box. Crafted from pewter and wood veneer, encasing a Saint Louis crystal ice bucket and a magnum of Bollinger 2007, the Bond vintage par excellence. The 150 cl Bollinger champagne has been fermented in aged oak barrels and can be kept until the year 2030. This champagne is limited to 407 pieces.
- Type: Reserve.
- Country: France.
- Volume: 150 cl.
- Champagne & Wine Aging: Fermented entirely in aged oak barrels.
- Closure: Natural cork.
- Champagne Crus: 14 crus: mainly Aÿ and Verzenay for the Pinot Noir and Avize, Cramant and Oger for the Chardonnay.
- Champagne Grape: 70% Pinot Noir, 30% Chardonnay.
- Time on Lees: 8 years on the lees.
- Pieces: 162/407.
- Packaging: Special Moonraker presentation box.
- To the eye: The delicate colour and golden hues are a sign of the wine’s maturity and reflective of Bollinger’s wine-making methods. To the nose: The first impression of fresh almonds, then yellow-flesh fruit aromas evoking peach and mango; toasted, roasted notes accompanied with dried citrus and pink grapefruit. On the palate: A lovely aromatic fullness with honey flavours and smooth chalky texture; candied lemon notes and a delicious bitterness, a wonderfully refreshing finish.
Personalisation Options in Basket:
- Gift wrap & handwritten tag.
- Plaque engraving for the presentation box.
- Size: 150 cl
- Product Types: Champagne
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.