Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Bollinger VZ16 Pinot Noir
This is the brand new Pinot Noir created by world-renowned champagne brand Bollinger. This luxurious VZ16 Pinot Noir has been cellar aged for more than twice the time required. With delicate gold hints, this Pinot Noir features aromas of cherry stone and jam-infused fruit. This 75cl Bollinger Pinot Noir will be presented inside a luxurious bottle that we can engrave. Best served between 8 and 10°C this Pinot Noir can be enjoyed now or left to mature for even longer.
- Blend: 100% Pinot Noir (Blanc de Noirs).
- Origin: Verzenay.
- Other Villages: Aÿ, Bouzy and Tauxières.
- Base Wine: 2016.
- Maturation: Cellar aged for more than twice the time required by the appellation.
- Dosage: Moderate, 7 grams per litre.
- Capacity: 75 cl.
- ABV: 12%.
- To the eye: Delicate, with gold glints.
- To the nose: The wine opens with aromas of cherry stone, jam-infused fruit and dried fig. The rich, complex nose then develops towards toasted, baked notes, as well as aromas of elderflower and pear.
- On the palate: The generous fruit is combined with mouth-watering vivacity and releases peach and apricot flavours in the mouth, enhanced with hazelnut and acacia blossom notes. It finishes with a wonderful lively aromatic note reminiscent of yuzu.
- Tomato tartlet, Risotto of Champagne lentils, Veal sweetbreads with chestnuts, Langres cheese
- PN VZ16 is a wine to be enjoyed by enthusiasts interested in the expression of Pinot Noir from across the Champagne region.
- To fully appreciate its unique style and aromas, PN VZ16 is best served between 8 and 10°C. You can enjoy PN VZ16 now or leave it in the cellar to develop further
Personalisation Options in Basket:
- Gift wrap & handwritten tag.
- Plaque engraving is available.
- Bottle engraving is available.
- Product Types: Champagne
- Size: 75 cl
- All orders under £20 will carry a £2 delivery charge for UK addresses.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £20.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £15 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £40 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There is a small selection of fonts that will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.