Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Cross Rollerball Pen - Century II - 10 Carat Gold Filled / Rolled Gold
Greater in gold content than traditional gold plate, our 10-carat Gold Filled/Rolled Gold finish combines gold's timeless value with unsurpassed craftsmanship, the Cross Century Gold rollerball pen. With cap and barrel in this beautiful finish, a classic comes of age with a rich new look. Subtle incised line pattern. The roller ball pen comes complete with a lifetime guarantee and deluxe gift box.
Rollerball Pen Tip
- Click-off cap
- Exclusive Gel Ink Rollerball formula flows freely like a fountain pen
- Includes 1 Black Gel Ink Rollerball Refill (#8523) in pen
Rollerball Pen Presentation
- Lifetime mechanical guarantee
- Premium Gift Box
Embracing both tradition and evolution—the iconic Cross profile takes a broader point of viewCreated with a keen appreciation for modernist design and lasting value, Century II offers a bolder look and wider girth than the original Classic Century. Saturated with colour or finessed with fine metal, it's everything we're famous for, only 'bigger'.
Width: 0.38 inches / 11 mm
Length: 5.31 inches / 135 mm
Weight: 1.06 oz / 30 grams
- Stock Number: SN102
- Width: 1.1 cm
- Weight: 30 kg
- Material: Gold-Plated
- Product Types: Rollerball Pen
- Range: Century II
- All orders under £20 will carry a £2 delivery charge for UK addresses.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £20.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There is a small selection of fonts that will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.