Cross Selectip Fineliner Refill in Black with Fine Nib
This single fineliner refill has been designed by Cross for their collection of Selectip rollerball pens. The refill is black in colour and features a porous-point nib much like a felt tip. This refill is designed as an alternative to the traditional rolling ball refills and produces a bold line on your page.
This fineliner refill will fit the Apogee, ATX, Century II and Townsend collection of pens. The ink is designed to be fast drying to help remove smudges from your work. This refill works best on matte paper and you should avoid waxy or laminated surfaces.
- To Fit: Selectip Rollerball Pens
- Colour: Black
- Nib: Fine
- Stock Number: SN148
- Weight: 0.0000
- Nib Size: Fine
- Product Type: Refill
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
Why not have this gift personalised, make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in house so we can offer you a very fast turn around of order. We will engrave your request with in 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays.) If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions including Birthday's, Christenings, Retirement, Corporate Gifts & Awards and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts 'Victoria', the letter 'V' looks similar to a letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved an item.