Cross Selectip Fineliner Refill in Black with Medium Nib
This Cross selectip fineliner refill has been designed to suit a selection of Cross Rollerball pens. The versatile refill can be used in the Apogee, ATX, Century II and Townsend collections as an alternative to the traditional rolling ball refills. This black fineliner features a porous-point nib which is similar to a felt tip and produces a bold line on your page.
This refill works best on a matte surface due to the nature of the ink. The medium sized nib on this single refill is ideal for those who like their writing to stand out.
- To Fit: Selectip Rollerball Pens
- Colour: Black
- Nib: Medium
- Stock Number: SN149
- Weight: 0.0000
- Nib Size: Medium
- Product Type: Refill
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
Why not have this gift personalised, make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in house so we can offer you a very fast turn around of order. We will engrave your request with in 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays.) If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions including Birthday's, Christenings, Retirement, Corporate Gifts & Awards and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts 'Victoria', the letter 'V' looks similar to a letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved an item.