Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Cross Translucent Lacquer Cobalt Blue Century II Rollerball Pen
Cross' Century II collection has been created with a keen appreciation for modernist design, Century II offers a bolder look and wider girth than the original Classic Century. This slim rollerball pen has been crafted out of translucent cobalt blue lacquer. Contrasting with the cobalt blue lacquer body are the rose gold PVD appointments. The rose gold PVD clip has been engraved with Cross' name for instant brand recognition. Have the pen cap engraved for a loved one. This cobalt blue rollerball pen features a black ribbed grip on the cone of this rollerball. When purchased, this cobalt blue rollerball will be presented inside a sophisticated black gift box.
- Range: Century II.
- Writing System: Rollerball pen.
- Barrel: Cobalt blue translucent lacquer.
- Cap: Cobalt blue translucent lacquer.
- Trim: Rose gold PVD.
- Refills: Cross Selectip gel rollerball refills.
- Weight: 28 g.
- Dimensions: 0.9 x 15.4 cm.
- Branding: Engraved name on the pen clip.
- Packaging: Luxury Cross gift box.
- Guarantee: Lifetime mechanical guarantee.
Personalisation Options in Basket:
- Cap engraving is available.
- Plaque engraving is available.
- Gift wrap & handwritten tag.
- Stock Number: SN258
- Width: 0.9 cm
- Height: 15.4 cm
- Weight: 0 kg
- Material: Translucent Lacquer
- Product Types: Rollerball Pen
- Range: Century II
- All orders under £20 will carry a £2 delivery charge for UK addresses.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £20.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £40.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There is a small selection of fonts that will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.