Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Graf von Faber-Castell Black Grained Wallet in 'Portrait' Format
The portrait format wallet measures circa 105 x 135 mm and is equipped with five credit-card slots. There are three pockets for a driving licence or personal identity card, a divided pocket for banknotes and a coin compartment.
- The Graf von Faber-Castell leather accessories, with their discrete elegance, are perfectly matched to the pens and pencils in the series. They are a convincing blend of carefully chosen materials, functionalism, and craftsmanship. Perfection down to the last detail, and a delight to own. As soon as you pick up a wallet from the Graf von Faber-Castell Collection you notice the excellent craftsmanship.
- Attractive to the eye, pleasant to the touch. The credit card cases are made of the finest calfskin, and are an elegant way to keep everything one needs at hand at all times.
- Selected French calfskin is used for the leather accessories. Tough but supple, strong yet with a certain amount of ‘give’, calfskin is a material that lends itself to fine crafting and is extremely hard-wearing.
- A grained leather is used for outer surfaces and smooth leather used on the inside – a combination with an appealing effect.
- The leather is butt-jointed and sewn by hand with a specially strong thread. The greatest precision and skill are needed when using a thread of a consisting colour: every stitch shows, and each one must be perfect.
- The leather used for the Collection has been tanned using a specially gentle and environmentally compatible process. One remarkable advantage of this leather is that it does not encourage tarnishing of silver writing implements. Only a few tanneries are able to produce such leather.
- Stock Number: SN033*
- Weight: 0.0000
- Features: With Coin Case
- Material: Textured Leather
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.