Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Graf von Faber-Castell Classic Platinum-Plated Fountain Pen
The fountain pens, roller-ball pens, propelling pencils and ball pens in the Graf von Faber-Castell collection are designed as matching sets and are available in several variants. All four are available in reddish brown Pernambuco wood, matt black ebony, dark brown grenadilla wood or in a platinum-plated version.
All three precious woods, i.e. Pernambuco which is normally used for violin bows, the very dark ebony as well as the granadilla wood are extremely hard and durable, and correspondingly difficult to work. The natural variations in grain and colouring mean that every writing implement made from them is unique.
The platinized fountain pen, roller-ball pen, propelling pencil and ball pen are available with a purely platinized surface or a combination of platinized and wood.
The effect is somewhat cooler than the silver-plated finish. Platinum is even more valuable than gold; it has a very hard and resistant surface that does not oxidize.
The writing implements made of solid sterling silver (925/1000) represent the highlight of the Graf von Faber-Castell collection.
Apart from the weight, they differ from the platinum-plated versions in having a space for engraving a name and a double-milled edge to the cap. Each implement is hallmarked on the cap.
- The fountain pen is equipped with a practical cartridge/converter system and a hand-made bicoloured 18-carat gold nib with iridium tip.
- Stock Number: SN5
- Weight: 0 kg
- Material: Platinum-Plated
- Product Types: Fountain Pen
- Range: Classic
- Nib Widths: Medium Nib (M)
- All orders under £20 will carry a £2 delivery charge for UK addresses.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £20.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There is a small selection of fonts that will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.