Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Graf von Faber-Castell Classic Range Sterling Silver Propelling Pencil
Call 01509 266320 to reserve
The sterling silver propelling pencil designed by Graf von Faber-Castell, made from solid sterling silver and features a highly polished, shiny finish. A spring-loaded clip is fitted to the cap of the pencil, perfect for securing your pencil inside a pocket or case. The barrel of the pen has a ribbed pattern carved into the metal for added design and grip when holding. Hallmarked for authenticity, the top of the p[encil features double-milled edges. To release the lead simply twist the top of the pencil which pushes down the thin lead so you can start writing. The lead is surrounded in a long tunneled sterling silver pointed case which you then hold to write.
- Material: Sterling silver
- Writing Style: Mechanical pencil
- Range: Classic
- Guarantee: International 2 year manufacturers warranty/guarantee booklet filled out on the day of purchase
- Packaging: Presented in its own bespoke Graf von Faber-Castell presentation box
Personalisation Options in Basket:
- Cap engraving available
- A plaque can be engraved for the box
- Stock Number: SN057
- Weight: 0.0000
- Product Types: Mechanical Pencil
- Material: Silver
- Range: Classic
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.