Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Graf von Faber-Castell Limited Edition Heritage the Ottilie Fountain Pen
A new limited edition writing instrument from the reputable Graf von Faber-Castell, This masterpiece also combines the finest materials. All the metal parts on this fountain pen are crafted from solid silver, and the hand-engraved nib is 18 carat bicolour gold. The end of the cap is embellished with double knurling, which is characteristic of Count von Faber-Castell writing instruments made from sterling silver. The ring on the cap hasthe “Handmade in Germany” engraved on to it, alongside the name of this new collection, “Limited Edition Heritage”, which is engraved on the end piece along with the number of pieces produced, 1898 – in reference to the year 1898, in which Ottilie and Alexander Graf von Faber-Castell married. The new, captivating violet-blue ink elegantly accompanies the Ottilie Fountain Pen and adds an impressive injection of colour to your writing.
Each fountain pen is supplied with an exclusive case and a high-quality brochure.
- Material - Lacquered guilloché brass and sterling silver.
- Cap - 925 sterling silver with solid spring-loaded clip, screw closure.
- Barrel - Lacquered guilloché brass.
- Nib - 18 carat gold, bicoloured.
- Nib size - Medium.
- Mechanics - Cartridges, converter system.
- Range - Limited edition Heritage.
- Introduction & release - June 2016.
- Limited edition - 1,898 pieces.
Personalisation Options in Basket
- A personalised plaque can be engraved for the presentation box, and gift wrapping is also available.
- Stock Number: SN
- Weight: 0.0000
- Range: Limited Edition Heritage
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Product Types: Fountain Pen
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.