Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Graf von Faber-Castell Night Blue Tamitio Propelling Pencil
Call 01509 266320 to reserve
This beautiful propelling pencil in the Tamitio collection embraces pure elegance and is both eye-catching and stylish. The finely fluted barrel made of metal is lacquered in several elaborate working steps, with an innovative lacquer ensuring a long-lasting matte surface. The pencil features a mechanism so you can twist the top of the pen to reveal the lead at the bottom, which also enables you to refill the pencil with lead when it runs out. The barrel is Night Blue and features a ribbed texture for a contemporary look; it is also broader than most Faber-Castell pens. The top of the pen and the pointed shell surrounding the lead is made from platinum-plated metal engraved with 'Handmade in Germany' near the bottom, whilst a spring-loaded solid metal clip attached to the side is ideal for slipping into your shirt pocket or Faber pen case. The top of the pencil has been engraved with the Graf von Faber-Castell brand name for authenticity, with the manufacturing process having involved over one-hundred steps, largely carried out by hand.
- Nib - Mechanical pencil
- Range - Tamitio
- Packaging - Presented in its own bespoke Graf von Faber-Castell presentation box
- Guarantee - International 2-year manufacturer warranty/guarantee booklet filled out on the day of purchase
Personalisation Options in Basket:
- Available for gift-wrapping with a hand-written tag
- Gift box can be presented with an engraved plaque
- Cap engraving available
- Stock Number: SN080
- Weight: 0.0000
- Range: Tamitio
- Material: Lacquer
- Product Types: Mechanical Pencil
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.