Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Graf von Faber-Castell Platinum-Plated Round Eraser
This platinum-plated grip eraser designed by Graf von Faber-Castell is the perfect tool for rubbing out those annoying mistakes. The platinum-plated metal grips that run through the centre of the rubber have disks either side, meaning rubbing out mistakes is smudge-free. The rubber is white and flying saucer-shaped with two halves of metal that unscrew in the centre so you can replace the rubber when it is worn down and fully-used. The metal hubs are engraved with the Graf von Faber-Castell brand name and logo for subtle branding and authenticity.
- Circular eraser with platinum-plated hub
- Clean erasing results with no smudges
- The two halves of the hub unscrew when counter-rotated, allowing the eraser to be replaced when fully used
Personalisation Options in Basket
- No engraving available
- Stock Number: SN52
- Width: 4.9 cm
- Height: 4.9 cm
- Material: Silver
- Product Types: Erasers
- All orders under £20 will carry a £2 delivery charge for UK addresses.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £20.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There is a small selection of fonts that will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.