Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Graf von Faber-Castell Schönbrunn Palace Vienna Pen of the Year 2016 Fountain Pen
This rare special limited edition fountain pen is truly a luxury collectors item, with only 120 pieces available. The platinum-plated variant of the Pen of the Year 2016 was inspired by the design of the Vieux-Laque Room in a unique way. Hand-ground plates made from deep black onyx are set in platinum-plated frames contrasting with the flamed maple on the barrel. This individually numbered writing instrument comes with a polished, black wooden presentation case to ensure this lavish pen maintains its pristine condition. A certificate is included which has been personally signed by the master craftsman of the gemstone manufactory, Herbert Stephan attesting to the authenticity of the onyx used. This pen has been crowned Pen of the Year 2016 and it is not difficult to see why, with a gorgeous flamed maple barrel, and all metal parts being made of 24 carat gold - and with only 120 pieces produced, this is sincerely an immensely prestige instrument.
- Mechanism - Plunger mechanism
- Material - 24K gold plated.
- Nib - 24K gold plated.
- Range - Schönbrunn Palace Vienna.
- Nib size - Medium.
- Barrel - Flamed maple /Plate with Hira Maki-e technique.
- Spring - 18 carat gold, bicolour.
- Manufacturing process involves over a hundred steps, the majority of which are completed by hand.
Personalisation Options in Basket
- A personalised plaque can be engraved for the presentation box.
- Stock Number: SN
- Weight: 0.0000
- Range: Pen of the Year 2016
- Material: Gold
- Product Types: Fountain Pen
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.