Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Graf von Faber-Castell Silver Guilloche Rhodium-Plated Propelling Pencil
This stunning neutral coloured propelling pencil designed as part of the Guilloche collection by Graf von Faber-Castell has been made with luxury in mind. The barrel has been made from metal which is rhodium-plated with a wave line pattern engraved vertically down it. The pencil features a mechanism which means you can refill the pencil so you are never out of lead; to reveal the lead simply twist the top of the pencil which releases a bit of lead at a time. There is a handy clip on the side so you can slip the pencil into your shirt pocket or Faber pen/pencil case. The top of the pencil has been engraved with the Graf von Faber-Castell brand name around a ring for authenticity, with the largely handcrafted manufacturing process having involved over one-hundred steps.
- Material - Rhodium-plated
- Nib - Mechanical pencil
- Range - Guilloche
- Manufacturing process involves over a hundred steps, most of them carried out by hand.
- Packaging - Presented in its own bespoke Graf von Faber-Castell presentation box.
- Guarantee - International 2-year manufacturers warranty/guarantee booklet filled out on the day of purchase.
Personalisation Options in Basket:
- A plaque can be engraved for the box
- Stock Number: SN71
- Weight: 0 kg
- Material: Precious Resin
- Product Types: Mechanical Pencil
- Range: Guilloche
- Nib Widths: 0.7 mm
- All orders under £20 will carry a £2 delivery charge for UK addresses.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £20.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £40.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There is a small selection of fonts that will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.