Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
LAMY Matt Black Imporium Fountain Pen (EF)
Designed by LAMY for their Imporium collection, this fountain pen really stands out. Bold and full of character, with the guilloché ornamentation on the barrel makes this pen ultra modern and cool, as well as giving plenty of tactile pleasure. The ridged grip and pleasantly solid weight provides a satisfying comfort whilst writing, and the smoothness of the screw-off pen cap provides an attractive contrast with the rest of the pen. The 14ct. gold and and black nib really add a touch of class. High-quality refinement through PVD coating gives this pen an enduring resistance to even the highest levels of wear and tear. This pen takes the LAMY T 10 ink cartridge and converter Z 27. The pen comes in a special keepsake presentation box with charcoal-coloured inner, and a matching satin ribbon to prevent the lid from falling back. The pen is secured by a black satin ribbon and hidden elastic and sits on a velvety base which can be removed to reveal a nook for the accompanying booklet about the Imporium collection. This would also make the perfect place to store any refills. For an extra special gift, the pen can be engraved on the cap, and the presentation box can be plaque engraved. The pen comes with a two-year warranty.
- Writing system: Fountain pen with screw-off cap.
- Barrel: PVD coated matt black, guilloché ornamentation.
- Cap: PVD coated matt black.
- Nib grade: EF.
- Packaging: LAMY-branded premium presentation box.
- Ink cartridge: LAMY T 10.
- Converter: LAMY Z 27.
- Warranty: Two years.
Personalisation Options in Basket:
- The pen can be engraved on the pen cap.
- Gift wrap and hand-written tag.
- Stock Number: SN123
- Length: 14.0000
- Product Types: Fountain Pen
- Material: PVD
- Range: Imporium
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.