Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Laurent-Perrier Alexandra Rosé 2004 150cl Champagne
Bernard de Nonancourt created this vintage rosé when his eldest daughter Alexandra married in 1987. The grapes for this luxury Cuvée Rosé are hand-sorted and de-stemmed prior to short maceration for the Pinot Noir. These are then blended with the delicate Chardonnay to produce this complex champagne. The champagne is aged in Laurent-Perrier's cellars for approximately 10 years before disgorgement.
- Winemaker: Lauren-Perrier.
- Style: Cuvée Rosé.
- Grape Variety: Pinot Noir (80%*), Chardonnay (20%*).
- Vineyards: Ambonnay, Bouzy, Verzenay for the Pinot Noir and Avize, Cramant and Le Mesnil-sur-Oger for the Chardonnay.
- Maceration: The selection of plots and vineyards for the perfectly ripe Chardonnay and Pinot Noir was extremely strict. During the Pinot Noir maceration, 20% Chardonnay is added.
- Crus: 100% Grands Crus.
- Vintage: 2004.
- Ageing: Released from the cellars after 10 years.
- Closure: Cork.
- Alcohol: 12% ABV.
- Volume: 150 cl.
- How to Serve: Serve between 10-12°C.
- Storage Advice: Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place away from vibrations.
- Tasting Notes: A complex nose with hints of wild strawberries and redcurrant jam, followed by notes of candied fruits. Elegant and refined, this wine shows great minerality. Its soft and dry texture leads to a long finish indicative of berry fruit with a strong presence of red fruit.
- Pairings: To be saved for the finest foods: langoustine tempura, roasted lobster, scallops with black truffle, truffled filet of lamb, venison with cranberries.
- Packaging: Alexandra Rosé wooden gift box.
- Bottle engraving.
- Plaque engraving.
- Gift wrap & handwritten tag.
It is illegal to purchase alcoholic products for anyone under 18 years of age.
- Product Types: Champagne
- Size: 150 cl
- All orders under £20 will carry a £2 delivery charge for UK addresses.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £20.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £15 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £40 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There is a small selection of fonts that will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.