Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Montblanc Heritage Collection Rouge et Noir Special Edition Coral Rollerball Pen
This beautiful and elegant pen has been crafted by Montblanc for their Heritage collection. The barrel of this stunning pen has been masterfully crafted from precious coral-coloured lacquer which is smooth to the touch. The barrel also features a slim design allowing the pen to sit comfortably in your hand and provide you with a comfortable writing experience. The cap of the pen has also been crafted from precious coral-coloured lacquer and has been engraved in white with the Montblanc brand name and a small mountain emblem, which stands out beautifully from the coral coloured lacquer. The cap also features an ivory coloured Monblanc emblem which has been inlaid into the top of the cap, this also lets everyone know that your pen is designer. The clip of the pen has been shaped to form a serpent and has been crafted from alloy metal which has been made look more vintage, the eyes of the serpent have been crafted from two green spinels which stand out beautifully.
The Montblanc Heritage Collection rouge et noir special edition coral rollerball pen comes complete with its very own international two year warranty and a bespoke Montblanc gift box. This pen would also make the ideal gift to any Montblanc fan looking to add to his or her collection.
- Writing System: Rollerball, could also be used with fine liner refill.
- Barrel: Precious coral-coloured lacquer.
- Cap: Precious coral-coloured lacquer inlaid with Montblanc emblem.
- Clip: Serpent clip with two green spinels set as eyes of the serpent.
- Packaging: Presented in its own Montblanc presentation box.
- Guarantee: International 2 year manufactures warranty/guarantee booklet completed on the day of purchase.
- Refills: Montblanc rollerball refills: Mystery Black, Pacific Blue, Night fire Red, Fortune Green, Chestnut Brown, Amethyst Purple, Barbados Blue, India Orange.
- Montblanc Fine liner Refills: Mystery Black, Pacific Blue, Amethyst Purple,Barbados Blue.
Personalisation Options in Basket
- Engraving on pen cap only.
- Additional presentation box plaque with engraving available (£10).
- Gift wrap & hand written tag.
- Stock Number: SN79
- Width: 1.1 cm
- Weight: 0.0000
- Range: Heritage Rouge et Noir
- Material: Lacquer
- Product Types: Rollerball Pen
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.