Montblanc Heritage Collection Rouge and Noir Spider Special Edition Black Rollerball Pen
Designed as part of the Heritage collection, this rollerball has been designed by Montblanc embracing a spider theme and it is a special edition pen. The rollerball barrel and cap are both crafted from black coloured precious lacquer with a rhodium-plated metal trim. The clip on the side of the cap is rhodium-plated and features a ball bearing aesthetic with a carved spider and web design above it linking in with the rouge and noir spider theme. At the top of the cap there is the Montblanc white and coral emblem marking the peak of the Montblanc Mountain. The Montblanc brand name and Mountain motif has been engraved into the side of the cap for subtle branding purposes. On the day of purchase the rollerball will come packaged inside a Montblanc presentation box accompanied with a two year warranty certificate.
- Writing System: Rollerball with removeable cap.
- Barrel: Precious black-coloured lacquer.
- Cap: Precious black-coloured lacquer inlaid with Montblanc emblem.
- Clip: Rhodium-coated.
- Packaging: Presented in its own Montblanc presentation box.
- Guarantee: International 2 year manufactures warranty/guarantee booklet filled out on the day of purchase.
- Refills: Montblanc rollerball refills: Mystery Black, Pacific Blue, Night fire Red, Fortune Green, Chestnut Brown, Amethyst Purple, Barbados Blue, India Orange.
- Montblanc Fine liner Refills: Mystery Black, Pacific Blue, Amethyst Purple, Barbados Blue.
Personalisation Options in Basket:
- Engraving on pen cap only.
- Additional presentation box plaque with engraving available (£10).
- Gift wrap & hand written tag.
- Stock Number: SN128
- Width: 1.1 cm
- Weight: 0.0000
- Range: Heritage
- Material: Lacquer
- Product Type: Rollerball Pen
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
Why not have this gift personalised, make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in house so we can offer you a very fast turn around of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays.) If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions including Birthday's, Christenings, Retirement, Corporate Gifts & Awards and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts 'Victoria', the letter 'V' looks similar to a letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.