Montblanc Johann Strauss Donation Ballpoint Pen Special Edition
Designed by Montblanc this black rollerball pen has been created as part of their Donation Pen collection. The Montblanc Donation Pen range is all about honouring classical famous musicians. This specific Donation Pen has been dedicated to Johann Strauss (the son) 'The Waltz King', the Austrian composer of Operettas and Viennese waltzes.
This pen has been carefully created out of a black precious resin. The clip of this ballpoint is platinum-coated pays tribute to Johann Strauss' profession. The platinum-coated trims of this pen include the ring around the bottom of the cap that features Strauss' signature as well as Montblanc lettering. This ballpoint pen has been based on the very first Donation Pen, Leonard Bernstein.
On the day of purchase, this ballpoint pen will be packaged inside a special edition presentation box. Inside the presentation box alongside the fountain pen will be a music box with an excerpt of his most famous waltz, "Donauwaltz". This Montblanc ballpoint pen comes with a two-year international warranty booklet filled out on the day of purchase.
*The Donation Pen supports carefully selected cultural projects from pioneering artists around the world. A % of this pen will go towards these projects.
- Range: Donation Pen, Johann Strauss.
- Writing System: Ballpoint pen.
- Barrel: Black precious resin.
- Cap: Black precious resin.
- Trim: Platinum-coated fittings.
- Clip: Platinum-coated clip inspired by a violin bow.
- Special Characteristics: Comes with a musical box.
- Branding: Montblanc snowcap on the top of the pen cap.
- Packaging: Special Johann Strauss Montblanc box.
- Gift wrap & handwritten tag.
- Plaque engraving for the presentation box.
- The pen cap can be engraved.
- Stock Number: SN140
- Range: Donation Pen
- Material: Precious Resin
- Product Type: Ballpoint Pen
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
Why not have this gift personalised, make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in house so we can offer you a very fast turn around of order. We will engrave your request with in 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays.) If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions including Birthday's, Christenings, Retirement, Corporate Gifts & Awards and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts 'Victoria', the letter 'V' looks similar to a letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved an item.