Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Montblanc Limited Edition Heritage Rouge and Noir Fountain Pen
This stunning Limited Edition fountain pen has been designed by Montblanc as part of their Heritage Rouge et Noir collection. Limited to 1906 altogether, the Rouge et Noir Limited Edition 1906 celebrates the 110-year-old pioneering spirit of Montblanc. This beautiful pen is made from brushed platinum-plated metal featuring a serpent engraved into the surface of the barrel. The cap is also made from brushed platinum-plated metal and has a gold toned clip embracing the shape of a snake also with two garnet eyes adding sparkle and luxury. On top of the cap is the Montblanc coral and white enamel emblem representing the peak of the Montblanc Mountain and the coral enamel complementing the snake’s eyes. On the side of the cap the Montblanc brand name has been engraved into the surface for subtle branding purposes. The fountain nib is medium in size and has been hand crafted from 18k gold which has been coated in rhodium and has a serpent design carved into it. This fountain pen is a piston only which means it only takes bottled ink. When it was developed in 1906, the ‘Rouge et Noir’ fountain pen was considered an outstanding technical achievement, ensuring simple operation without the need for dipping the nib into an inkwell. The Montblanc Heritage Collection Rouge et Noir Limited Edition fountain pen comes presented in a bespoke Montblanc Rouge et Noir presentation box accompanied with an international two year warranty. This pen would also make the ideal addition to anyone’s pen collection.
- Writing System: Piston only fountain pen.
- Nib: Hand-crafted Au750 / 18K gold nib rhodium-coated with serpent design (two-tone).
- Nib Widths: M - Other nib sizes including F are available upon request.
- Barrel: Platinum-plated metal.
- Cap: Platinum-plated metal inlaid with Montblanc emblem.
- Clip: Serpent clip with two garnets set as eyes of the serpent.
- Packaging: Presented in its own bespoke Montblanc presentation box.
- Guarantee: International 2 year manufactures warranty/guarantee booklet completed on the day of purchase.
- Gender: Ladies' and Men's Collections.
- Refills: Montblanc ink: Mystery Black, Royal Blue, Midnight Blue, Burgundy Red, Lavender Purple, Oyster Grey, Toffee Brown, Irish Green, Corn Poppy Red.
Personalisation Options in Basket:
- Engraving on pen cap only.
- Additional presentation box plaque with engraving available (£10).
- Gift wrap & hand written tag.
- Stock Number: SN110
- Width: 1 cm
- Weight: 0.0000
- Range: Heritage Rouge et Noir
- Material: Silver
- Product Types: Fountain Pen
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.