Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Montblanc Limited Edition Patron of Art Homage to Moctezuma I 4810 Fountain Pen
This year's Patron of Art collection has been dedicated to Moctezuma I, the ruler of the great Aztec Empire in 1440. During Moctezuma's reign, he shaped the image of the Aztec state that we are familiar with today.
Limited to 4810 pieces, this Montblanc Moctezuma I fountain pen features champagne-tone gold-coated fittings. This precious lacquer fountain pen's design is reminiscent of an atlatl, an Aztec spear-throwing device. The petrol blue and red lacquered colours have been inspired by the royal cloak colours. The solid gold nib has been handcrafted and engraved with Aztec glyph for the city of Tenochtitlán.
On the day of purchase, this Patron of Art 4810 fountain pen will be presented inside a special gift box.
*This product is limited to 4810 pieces.
- Range: Patron of Art.
- Writing System: Fountain Pen.
- Barrel: Red lacquered barrel.
- Cap: Pattern on cap underneath translucent petrol lacquer.
- Trim: Champagne-tone gold-coated.
- Clip: Champagne-tone gold-coated.
- Nib Material: Hand-crafted Au 750 / 18 K solid gold, champagne-tone gold-coated nib with a special design.
- Dimensions: 144.4 x 23.7 x 31.2 mm.
- Weight: 131.2 g.
- Packaging: Special Moctezuma I presentation box.
- Refills: Montblanc ink; Oyster Gray, Toffee Brown, Mystery Black, Royal Blue, Lavender Purple, Burgundy Red, Irish Green, Permanent Black, Permanent Blue, Midnight Blue, Modena red, Cool Gray, Manganese Orange.
- Guarantee: 2-year international guarantee booklet filled out on the day of purchase.
Personalisation Options in Basket:
- Gift wrap & handwritten tag.
- Stock Number: SN175
- Width: 2.37 cm
- Height: 14.4 cm
- Depth: 3.12 cm
- Weight: 0.1312
- Product Types: Fountain Pen
- Range: Patron of Art
- Material: Precious Lacquer
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.