Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Montblanc Meisterstück Great Masters Limited Edition Pirelli Fountain Pen
Montblanc's Meisterstück Great Masters collection unites the expertise of Montblanc – the creator of exquisite writing instruments - with the visionary tradition of other master craftsmen and their long-standing dedication to excellence. This limited edition fountain pen has been inspired by the Great Master - Pirelli a multinational tyre manufacturer based in Milan, Italy. The cap and barrel have been crafted out of black rubber to emulate an iconic Pirelli tyre. The medium-sized nib has been delicately crafted out of ruthenium-coated 18 K gold, the nib width can be changed to another size upon request. This limited edition Great Masters fountain pen will be presented inside a bespoke Montblanc gift box on the day of purchase.
- Range: Meisterstück Great Masters.
- Writing System: Fountain pen.
- Nib Material: 18 K gold ruthenium-coated nib.
- Nib Width: Medium (Other nib widths are available upon request).
- Barrel: Rubber with a special embossed pattern inspired by iconic Pirelli archives.
- Cap: Rubber with a special embossed pattern inspired by iconic Pirelli archives.
- Trim: Ruthenium-coated forepart, engraved with “Montblanc” lettering.
- Clip: Ruthenium-coated clip.
- Special Characteristics: Cap and barrel made of rubber with an embossed special pattern inspired by iconic Pirelli archive.
- Refills: Montblanc ink bottles.
- Packaging: Bespoke Montblanc packaging.
- Guarantee: 2-year international guarantee booklet.
Personalisation Options in Basket
- Gift wrap & handwritten tag.
- Stock Number: SN279***
- Material: Rubber
- Product Types: Fountain Pen
- Range: Meisterstück Great Masters
- Nib Widths: Medium Nib (M)
- All orders under £20 will carry a £2 delivery charge for UK addresses.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £20.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £40.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There is a small selection of fonts that will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.