Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Montblanc Meisterstück Le Petit Prince Cufflinks
This beautiful pair of cufflinks designed by Montblanc would make a great addition to any man's jewellery cufflink collection. The cufflinks have been inspired by the story of Le Petit Prince a collection designed by Montblanc to honour French writer Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. The story and his illustrations have touched hearts and lives all over the world for generations. The cufflinks have made from highly polished stainless steel featuring an enamel inlay in the centre which is a transparent blue revealing the engraved detail of the fox's head beneath the enamel which shows through; the fox is a companion of the little prince in the book. The Montblanc brand name has been engraved around the edges of the cufflinks for subtle branding purposes and on either end of the folding s-arm is the black and white enamel emblems marking the peak of the Montblanc Mountain. The folding s-arm makes it easier for you to attach the cufflinks to your shirt cufflink holes. On the day of purchase, the cufflinks will come packaged inside a Montblanc presentation box accompanied by a two-year warranty certificate.
- Range: Meisterstück Le Petit Prince.
- Type: Cufflinks.
- Metal: Stainless steel.
- Finish: Polished.
- Other Material: Mineral glass.
- Measurements: Diameter: ~ 17 mm.
- Mechanism: S-arm.
- Special Characteristics: Reminiscent of the "Le Petit Prince" writing instrument.
- Packaging: Small Montblanc gift box.
- Guarantee: 2-year Montblanc guarantee booklet.
- Gift wrap & handwritten tag.
- Plaque engraving is available.
- Engraving is available for the bak of the cufflinks.
- Stock Number: SN182
- Width: 1.7 mm
- Product Types: Cufflinks
- Range: Meisterstück Le Petit Prince
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.