Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Montegrappa Ducale Murano Blue Resin Fountain Pen
The Ducale collection appeared for the first time in the 1930's and drew inspiration from the famous Doge's palace, one of the symbols of the city of Venice. Today the collection has expanded and has a range named the Ducale Murano relating to the Murano antique glass-making tradition. This stunning fountain pen embraces beautiful marbled pearlised shades of the sea resin barrel. The pen features a traditional fountain nib made from steel which fits in with the stainless steel trim perfectly and contrasts well with the sea hues. There is a matching stainless steel centre band and a top bad which has been engraved with the Montegrappa brand name for subtle branding purposes. The clip attached to the side of the protective cap is made from stainless steel also; this clip embraces the Montegrappa iconic sphere ball bearing. This has been put on the pens to help them glide into pockets easier and over the material; also to prevent damage to the garment. This fountain pen takes both cartridge and a converter to suck up loose liquid ink depending on preference. On the day of purchase the pen comes packaged in a Montegrappa branded presentation box for protection purposes.
- Writing System - Cartridge and converter.
- Range - Ducale.
- Colour - Blue.
- Barrel - Blue resin.
- Cap - Blue resin.
- Clip - Palladium.
- Trim - Palladium.
- Nib - Steel.
- Nib size - Medium.
- Packaging - Montegrappa presentation box.
- Guarantee - International 2 year manufactures warranty/guarantee booklet completed on the day of purchase.
- Refills - Montegrappa fountain ink bottle black and blue, Montegrappa fountain ink cartridges black, blue, bordeaux and turquoise.
Personalisation options in basket:
- Cap engraving available.
- A plaque can be engraved for the gift box.
- Gift wrap & hand written tag available in checkout.
- Stock Number: SN275
- Weight: 0.0000
- Range: Ducale Murano
- Material: Resin
- Product Types: Fountain Pen
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.