Montegrappa Fortuna Mosaico Barcelona Turquoise Ballpoint Pen
This popular pen has struck a chord with the younger generation because of its urban aesthetics and modern twist. This stunning pen embraces the Barcelona vibe and got its name from the 'Goddess of Fortune' hence the collection being called Fortuna. This contemporary ballpoint is a stylish addition to any stationary set and features a modern silhouette. The barrel made from resin has a beautiful turquoise blue and black bold shade of colour mosaic pattern which typically represents the mosaic art in the beautiful Spanish city. The pen is trimmed with contrasting stainless steel that matches perfectly with the turquoise exterior; this includes the clip and cap trim which is engraved with the Montegrappa brand name for subtle branding. The pen has a twist mechanism to release the nib for writing and to stop the ink from drying out when not in use simply twist the nib back inside the barrel. On the day of purchase the pen will come in a Montegrappa branded presentation box.
- Writing System - Ballpoint with a twist mechanism.
- Range - Fortuna Mosaico.
- Colour - Turquoise.
- Barrel - Turquoise resin.
- Cap - Turquoise resin.
- Clip - Stainless steel.
- Trim - Stainless steel.
- Nib size - Medium.
- Packaging - Montegrappa presentation box.
- Guarantee - International 2 year manufactures warranty/guarantee booklet completed on the day of purchase.
- Refills - Montegrappa medium ballpoint nib in black and blue.
Personalisation options in basket:
- Cap engraving available.
- A plaque can be engraved for the gift box.
- Gift wrap & hand written tag available in checkout.
- Stock Number: SN260
- Width: 1.6 cm
- Weight: 0.0000
- Range: Fortuna Mosaico
- Material: Resin
- Product Types: Ballpoint Pen
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.