Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Montegrappa Fortuna Mosaico Barcelona Turquoise Mechanical Pencil
This stunning pencil embraces the Barcelona vibe and developed its name from the 'Goddess of Fortune' hence the collection being called Fortuna. This contemporary mechanical pencil would make a stylish addition to any stationary set and features a modern silhouette with a smooth curved body. The barrel made from resin has a beautiful turquoise blue and black bold shade of colour mosaic pattern which typically represents the mosaic art in the beautiful Spanish city. Breaking up the turquoise blue colour is stainless steel hardware which contrasts well with the resin; this includes the clip and cap trim which is engraved with the Montegrappa brand name for subtle branding. The pencil has a twist mechanism to release the lead for writing or drawing. There is a rollerball, ballpoint and fountain pen in the collection if you want to complete the set. On the day of purchase the pencil will come in a Montegrappa branded presentation box.
- Writing System - Mechanical pencil with a twist mechanism.
- Range - Fortuna Mosaico.
- Colour - Turquoise.
- Barrel - Turquoise resin.
- Cap - Turquoise resin.
- Clip - Stainless steel.
- Trim - Stainless steel.
- Packaging - Montegrappa presentation box.
- Guarantee - International 2 year manufactures warranty/guarantee booklet completed on the day of purchase.
- Refills - Pencil leads 0.7mm.
Personalisation options in basket:
- Cap engraving available.
- A plaque can be engraved for the gift box.
- Gift wrap & hand written tag available in checkout.
- Stock Number: SN259
- Width: 1.6 cm
- Weight: 0.0000
- Range: Fortuna Mosaico
- Material: Resin
- Product Types: Mechanical Pencil
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.