Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Montegrappa Fortuna Mosaico Roma Black Fountain Pen
Call 01509 266320 to reserve
The Montegrappa Roma fountain pen designed as part of the Fortuna collection embraces the mosaic art in the beautiful Italian city. This stunning pen embraces the Roma vibe and got its name from the 'Goddess of Fortune' hence the collection being called Fortuna. This edgy fountain pen would make a stylish and bold addition to any stationary set. The barrel embraces a beautiful black and white mosaic design and is made from polished resin. The pen has a smooth, curved silhouette and features stainless steel hardware including the clip and cap trim which is engraved with the Montegrappa brand name for subtle branding. The nib embraces a traditional fountain tip which is medium sized and made from steel ensuring it is strong. The pen has a cap which mimics the barrel with perfect symmetry which is also made from the turquoise resin; this cap twists off and is there to protect the nib from drying out or getting damaged when not in use. On the day of purchase the pen will come in a Montegrappa branded presentation box.
- Writing System - Cartridge and converter.
- Range - Fortuna Mosaico.
- Colour - Black.
- Barrel - Black resin.
- Cap - Black resin.
- Clip - Stainless steel.
- Trim - Stainless steel.
- Nib size - Medium.
- Packaging - Montegrappa presentation box.
- Guarantee - International 2 year manufactures warranty/guarantee booklet completed on the day of purchase.
- Refills - Montegrappa fountain ink bottle black and blue, Montegrappa fountain ink cartridges black, blue, bordeaux and turquoise.
Personalisation options in basket:
- Cap engraving available.
- A plaque can be engraved for the gift box.
- Gift wrap & hand written tag available in checkout.
- Stock Number: SN265
- Width: 1.6 cm
- Weight: 0.0000
- Product Types: Fountain Pen
- Material: Resin
- Range: Fortuna Mosaico
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.