Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Montegrappa Fortuna Mosaico Roma Black Rollerball Pen
This stunning pen designed by Montegrappa embraces the Roma city and got its name from the 'Goddess of Fortune' hence the collection being called Fortuna. This contemporary styled rollerball would make a stylish addition to any stationary set and features a modern silhouette exterior, rounded yet smooth. The barrel is made from highly polished resin embracing a stunning monochrome black and white coloured mosaic pattern which typically represents the mosaic art in the beautiful Italian city. The pen is trimmed with contrasting stainless steel that matches perfectly with the black exterior; this includes the clip and cap trim which is engraved with the Montegrappa brand name for subtle branding. This popular pen collection called Fortuna Mosaico has struck a chord with the younger generation due to its modern twist design. The pen has a cap which mimics the barrel with perfect symmetry which is also made from the black resin; this cap twists off and is there to protect the nib from drying out or getting damaged when not in use. On the day of purchase the pen will come in a Montegrappa branded presentation box.
- Writing System - Rollerball with twist off cap.
- Range - Fortuna Mosaico.
- Colour - Black.
- Barrel - Black resin.
- Cap - Black resin.
- Trim - Stainless steel.
- Clip - Stainless steel.
- Nib size - Medium.
- Packaging - Montegrappa presentation box.
- Guarantee: International 2 year manufactures warranty/guarantee booklet completed on the day of purchase.
- Refills - Montegrappa medium nib rollerball in black and blue.
Personalisation options in basket:
- Cap engraving available.
- A plaque can be engraved for the gift box.
- Gift wrap & hand written tag available in checkout.
- Stock Number: SN261
- Width: 1.6 cm
- Weight: 0.0000
- Range: Fortuna Mosaico
- Material: Resin
- Product Types: Rollerball Pen
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.