Montegrappa Limited Edition Tire-Bouchon Oak Timber Rollerball Pen
The Tire-Bouchon rollerball pen which is French for corkscrew reflects perfectly with the art of wine-making and this pen embraces the skill by incorporating wine making into the pen itself. The barrel has been made from organic Oak timber wood which is used in wine barrels; the pen has stainless steel metalwork periodically featured up the barrel also. The metal work contrasts beautifully with the Oak adding touches of silver which matches well with the clip on the pen cap. The pen cap is also made from oak featuring a stainless steel clip embracing the shape of a bunch of grapes which are what used to make wine. Tying in with the wine making tradition is a corkscrew hidden inside the pen which is ideal for opening a bottle of wine. This is a great pen for those who are also wine enthusiasts as well as pen collectors. Tire-Bouchon should be regarded as one would a once in a lifetime vintage especially as only 100 of these were made. Montegrappa have out done themselves with the beautifully made vintage Tire-Bouchon pen which is so strongly made. On the day of purchase the rollerball pen will come presented in its own Oak timber bespoke presentation box.
- Writing System - Rollerball with twist off cap.
- Range - Tire-Bouchon.
- Colour - Brown.
- Barrel - Oak timber.
- Cap - Oak timber.
- Clip - Stainless steel.
- Trim - Stainless steel.
- Features - Corkscrew.
- Nib size - Medium.
- Limited Edition Size - 100.
- Packaging - Oak timber bespoke Montegrappa presentation box.
- Guarantee - International 2 year manufactures warranty/guarantee booklet completed on the day of purchase.
- Refills - Montegrappa mini rollerball nib in black and blue.
Personalisation options in basket:
- A plaque can be engraved for the gift box.
- Gift wrap & hand written tag available in checkout.
- Stock Number: SN271
- Width: 1.6 cm
- Weight: 0.0000
- Range: Tire-Bouchon
- Material: Wood
- Product Types: Rollerball Pen
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.