Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Montegrappa Mule Copper Rollerball Pen
The pen was initially inspired by the classic Moscow Mule cocktail which Montegrappa have now registered their own cocktail which is made of bergamot scents and habanero chilli peppers. The Montegrappa Mule rollerball pen has been envisioned as being a sleek and contemporary looking pen with clean edges. The pen has been crafted from polished natural copper which has then been further defined by a brushed silver-plated trim. The pen features a beautiful brushed antique silver-plated clip on the side of the cap which can sit on the top of the pen when the pen is being used. The pen cap when not in use can just twist onto the end of the pen to protect the nib but also to keep the ink from drying out. The nib is medium in size giving you a nice neat medium thickness line when writing. The cap mimics the barrel of the rollerball pen beautifully keeping in tie with the copper look. The rose gold colour is very on-trend at the moment and highly sort after so join the copper hype and show your new pen off with the Montegrappa Mule fountain pen or any of the other Mule writing instruments. On the day of purchase the pen will come packaged in its own Montegrappa branded presentation box keeping it protected.
- Writing System - Rollerball with twist off cap.
- Range - Montegrappa Mule.
- Colour - Copper.
- Barrel - Natural copper.
- Cap - Natural copper.
- Clip - Antique silver-plated.
- Trim - Antique silver-plated.
- Nib size - Medium.
- Packaging - Montegrappa presentation box.
- Guarantee - International 2 year manufactures warranty/guarantee booklet completed on the day of purchase.
- Refills - Montegrappa medium nib rollerball in black and blue.
Personalisation options in basket:
- Cap engraving available.
- A plaque can be engraved for the gift box.
- Gift wrap & hand written tag available in checkout.
- Stock Number: SN254
- Width: 1.6 cm
- Weight: 0.0000
- Range: Mule
- Material: Copper
- Product Types: Rollerball Pen
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.