Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Radley Dark Red Apsley Road Heirloom Small Cross Body Bag
Crafted in soft dark red plain leather, the Apsley Road Heirloom cross body bag is a squarer, boxier shape than the traditional Apsley Road bag. The Apsley Road Heirloom cross body bag features a metal plaque detail made up of four Scottie dogs. Featuring a flapover shape, this small cross body bag features internal and external slip pockets.
- Range: Apsley Road - Heirloom.
- Function: Cross body bag.
- Material: Crafted in plain leather / Dark red.
- Lining: Fabric jacquard lining / Polyester.
- Emblem: Metal Heirloom plaque detail.
- Closure: Flapover shape with peek-a-boo push lock.
- External Organisation: Slip pocket on the rear.
- Internal Organisation: Main compartment, internal zip and slip pockets.
- Strap: Chain shoulder strap, leather cross body strap.
- Additional Characteristics: Detachable Radley London key fob.
- Dimensions: 21 x 17 x 5.5 cm.
- Packaging: Radley packaging.
Personalisation Options in Basket
- Key fob embossing.
- Gift wrap & handwritten tag.
- Stock Number: SN401
- Width: 21 cm
- Height: 17 cm
- Depth: 5.5 cm
- Material: Plain Leather
- Product Types: Cross Body Bag
- Range: Apsley Road
- All orders under £20 will carry a £2 delivery charge for UK addresses.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £20.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £40.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There is a small selection of fonts that will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.