Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Ruinart Blanc de Blancs 4 x 75cl Cellar Case
Call 01509 266320 to reserve
The vinosity of the Ruinart Blanc de Blancs Champagne is not excessive; it is supported by excellent freshness. Ruinart's Blanc de Blanc champagne is a perfect pairing for aperitifs, particularly in spring and summer.
- Winemaker: Ruinart.
- Style: Brut.
- Grape Variety: Blend of 100% Chardonnay. The chalkiness of the soil allows for a pure expression of the grape's flavours, and ageing in the crayères develops its aromatic richness.
- Vineyards: Crus in Côte des Blancs (69%) and Montagne de Reims (31%), and 20-25% reserve wines.
- Ageing: Drink straight away.
- Closure: Cork.
- Alcohol: 12.5% ABV.
- Volume: 4 x 75 cl.
- Health Warning: Contains sulphites.
- How to Serve: Serve between 10-12°C.
- Storage Advice: Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations.
- Tasting Notes: Appearance - Luminous, with subtle green glints and a persistent stream of fine bubbles. Aroma - Fresh fruits, dominated by bright citrus fruit and pineapple, are mixed with notes of spices and white flowers, such as jasmine. Taste - Supple and full-bodied characteristics give way to a clean, pure and well-defined palate. Savour a refreshing finish of white peach and lemon.
- Pairings: A perfect champagne for aperitifs, particularly in spring and summer. It is an excellent complement to seafood and shellfish; perfect with sea bass or bream tartare. It would also be very good with a seared sole.
- Bottle engraving.
- Gift wrap & handwritten tag.
It is illegal to purchase alcoholic products for anyone under 18 years of age.
- Product Types: Champagne
- Size: 75 cl
- All orders under £20 will carry a £2 delivery charge for UK addresses.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £20.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £15 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £40 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There is a small selection of fonts that will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.