Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
S.T. Dupont Paris Défi Blue Composite and Palladium Ballpoint Pen
Call 01509 266320 to reserve
This beautiful navy blue ballpoint has been designed by S.T. Dupont as part of the Défi collection. The ballpoint barrel is made from a navy blue composite which has been highly polished giving a glass like shine featuring a pattern running down it in a lighter blue colour. Like all Défi pens in the collection this ballpoint embraces the same bullet shape. Surrounding the lacquer is a palladium-plated metal cage which both the cone around the medium sized nib and the clip are made from. The clip is a great idea for slipping and securing in a pen case or shirt pocket; it also has a spring mechanism so it isn't hard work to slide and secure in something. The S.T. Dupont brand name has been engraved around the cone of the pen for subtle branding purposes; the cone is also where the twist mechanism is featured for releasing the nib at the bottom. On the day of purchase the ballpoint pen will come packaged inside a S.T. Dupont presentation box accompanied with a two year warranty certificate.
- Writing System - Ballpoint with twist mechanism.
- Colour - Blue.
- Range - Défi.
- Barrel - Composite.
- Cap - Palladium-plated.
- Clip - Palladium-plated.
- Branding - S.T. Dupont engraved around the cone of the pen.
- Guarantee - International 2 year manufactures warranty/guarantee booklet.
- Packaging - Comes presented inside a S.T. Dupont presentation box.
Personalisation Options in Basket:
- Plaque engraving for the presentation box.
- Gift wrapping and hand written tag.
- Stock Number: SN330
- Width: 1.2 cm
- Weight: 0.0000
- Product Types: Ballpoint Pen
- Material: Composite
- Range: Défi
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.