Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
S.T. Dupont Paris Limited Edition James Bond 007 Gold Rollerball Pen
Call 01509 266320 to reserve
This beautiful rollerball pen has been designed by S.T. Dupont as part of the James Bond 007 Guilloché collection. This rollerball pen is a limited edition based on the Ligne D range and comes packaged inside a beautiful black lacquered box with a gold coloured plaque on the front stating 007 and another plaque inside with the limited edition number. The pen is limited to 1962 pieces which is the date of the first apparition of Sean Connery as the very famous secret agent 007, James Bond. This rollerball is made from gold coated metal featuring a guilloché design engraved into the pen barrel cap. The cap removes to reveal the rollerball medium nib underneath, the cap also has a handy polished gold clip on the side to secure safely inside a pen case. The S.T. Dupont brand name has been engraved into the band around the bottom of the cap for subtle branding purposes. The 007 has been engraved into the cap making it known this is a genuine James Bond 007 writing instrument. On the day of purchase the rollerball pen will come packaged with a two year warranty certificate.
- Based on S.T. Dupont's Ligne D model.
- Secret compartment to insert personal messages.
- Only 1962 made worldwide.
- Colour: Gold.
- Material: Gold.
- Collection: 007 Guilloché.
- Writing System: Rollerball with removeable cap.
- Warranty: S.T. Dupont international 2 year guarantee card.
- Packaging: S.T. Dupont 007 Premium gift box.
Personalisation Options in Basket:
- Plaque engraving available for the presentation box (£10).
- Gift wrapping services available.
- Stock Number: SN341
- Width: 1.2 cm
- Weight: 0.0000
- Range: Gold
- Material: Gold
- Product Types: Rollerball Pen
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.