Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
S.T. Dupont Paris Black Leather and Metal Double Cigar Case
Are you a cigar smoker and need somewhere to store your cigars so they are protected in your bag then you need a cigar case by S.T. Dupont. The case splits in half so you can place your cigars inside and enclose them. The case itself is made from polished stainless steel with a slipcover made from black smooth leather which slots over the top creating a compact case. Around the edge of the leather slip pocket is beautiful stitching as well as the French red, white and blue threads representing the French brand. The S.T. Dupont brand name has been engraved into the stainless steel towards the bottom for subtle branding purposes. On the day of purchase, the double cigar case will come packaged inside an S.T. Dupont branded presentation box accompanied by a two-year warranty certificate.
- Colour: Black.
- Material: Smooth leather.
- Warranty: S.T. Dupont international 2 year guarantee card.
- Packaging: S.T. Dupont gift box.
Personalisation Options in Basket:
- Engraving available on the metal part.
- Plaque engraving for the gift box.
- Gift wrap & hand written tag.
- Stock Number: SN319
- Width: 5.7 cm
- Depth: 3
- Weight: 0.0000
- To Fit: 2 Cigars
- Range: Line D
- Material: Smooth Leather
- Product Types: Cigar Holder
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.