Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
S.T. Dupont Paris Line D Monet Rollerball Pen
S.T.Dupont is honouring one of the most pivotal artists of the 20th century, Claude Monet (1840-1926). This Line D rollerball pen has been crafted out of the finest Blue Chinese lacquer with gold palladium trims and clip. The cap of this rollerball pen features Monet's 'Impression Sunrise' oil canvas painting printed around it. Claude Monet is internationally known as the founder of the 'Impressionist Movement'. S.T.Dupont rollerball writing instruments can be converted into ballpoint pens or long-lasting felt tip pens, simply change the refill according to your preferences. To do this, simply twist the barrel away from the cap and slot in your new refill. On the day of purchase, this stunning rollerball pen will be presented inside an S.T.Dupont Paris presentation box that can be plaque engraved. This rollerball pen is issued with a two-year warranty card should anything happen to your new writing instrument. The S.T.Dupont rollerball has been limited to only 1872 pieces to mark the year he painted his Impression Sunrise painting.
- Range: Line D.
- Writing System: Rollerball pen.
- Barrel: Blue Chinese lacquer.
- Cap: Blue Chinese lacquer.
- Trim: Gold palladium.
- Clip: Gold palladium.
- Special Characteristics: Claude Monet's 'Impression Sunrise' painting has been printed onto the pen cap.
- Refills: S.T.Dupont rollerball refills.
- Branding: S.T.Dupont Paris' name is engraved around the bottom of the pen cap.
- Packaging: Special S.T.Dupont packaging.
- Guarantee: 2-year guarantee card filled out on the day of purchase.
- Gift wrap & handwritten tag.
- Plaque engraving for the presentation box.
- Stock Number: SN371
- Range: Line D
- Material: Lacquer
- Product Types: Rollerball Pen
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.