S.T. Dupont Paris Premium Lighter Refills - Green Gas - 30 ml
This single large 30 ml green gas canister has been designed by S.T. Dupont to fill a selection of their lighters. The 30 ml canister has a capacity to refill your Dupont lighter 5 times over. The green gas is designed for the Dupont Soubreny and Gatsby lighters and contains a butane gas which has been specially prepared by S.T. Dupont in France for there lighters. To ensure you obtain the best filling, make sure your lighter is completely empty and as cold as possible before you begin.
Customer Questions and Answers often asked on refilling there Dupont Lighter.
1. Why do we have leaks when recharging the lighter.
The system is designed to be hermetic but there is always a small residual of gas in the valve.
2. How do we know if the lighter is properly loaded.
You must follow the 2 steps: empty the lighter of gas, press and hold the gas refill for 5 seconds twice in order to fully recharge the lighter. The lighter becomes cold which is a sign that it has been correctly refuelled.
3. Is it normal to apply strong pressure during the fill-up.
You must apply pressure in order to open the refill valve which will enable the distribution of gas into the lighter (about 1 kg). Pushing strongly will avoid leaks from the diffusing system.
4. Is it normal that the screw thread does not lock.
The screw system prevents premature wear of the diffuser. Without this rotation system, the diffuser valve will stay open and let the gas out. By having this system, it allows the pressure to let the gas enter the reservoir. It is essential that the screw is sufficiently tight so that the diffuser opens the valve plug of the lighter, otherwise there is a risk of leaking and not filling.
Extremely flammable mixture. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire or flame. Use only in accordance with manufacturers' instructions. Do not puncture, incinerate or store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Contains petroleum. Keep out of reach of children.
- Screw the refill into the filling valve of the lighter.
- Position the lighter and the refill upside down.
- Press on the refill, without forcing, hold for 5 seconds.
- Repeat the operation 1 more time. Press and hold for another 5 seconds.
- After 5 seconds the lighter is charged.
- Hold the lighter away from your eyes and body when first lighting after refuelling.
- Suitable for Soubreny and Gatsby lighters.
- Not available to purchase online, please phone to order on 01509 266320.
- Width: 3.5 cm
- Height: 10 cm
- Weight: 17.0000
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
Why not have this gift personalised, make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in house so we can offer you a very fast turn around of order. We will engrave your request with in 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays.) If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions including Birthday's, Christenings, Retirement, Corporate Gifts & Awards and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts 'Victoria', the letter 'V' looks similar to a letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved an item.