Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
S.T. Dupont Paris Star Wars Master Jedi Yoda Levitation Light Saber Limited Edition (8) Fountain Pen
To celebrate the Star Wars episode VII 'the Force Awakens' S.T. Dupont have released a range of Limited Edition Star Wars products. Be part of the Jedi alliance and fight against the Dark Side with the S.T. Dupont Limited Edition Star Wars levitating light saber writing instrument; a pen fit for a Jedi master. Strictly limited to only 8, the pen is part of the Haute Creation Collection and features levitation fountain pens disguised as light sabers. There are two of these pens, which both feature a 2 carat topaz crystal, a red one for the powerful Sith Lord Darth Vader and symbolises the Dark Side of the force. This edition features Jedi Master Yoda presenting green topaz and symbolises the light side of the force. The pen is formed from Bronze with black lacquer with palladium and rhodium finishes, which replicate the original design of light saber first seen in the original film Star Wars episode IV 'A New Hope'. The pen is presented on a levitating platform which is intelligently achieved using magnets.
We are honoured to have been allocated one of these very collectable small Limited Edition Master Yoda fountain pen. This pen is produced in a world wide Limited Edition of only 8, we have been allocated number 2 of the 8. Buy today and be a proud owner of the Limited Edition of the S.T. Dupont Star Wars levitation fountain pen.
- Collection: The Star Wars Haute Creation Collection featuring Jedi Master Yoda's light saber.
- Writing System: Fountain pen.
- Crystal: 2 carat Green topaz crystal.
- Stand Mechanism: Magnetic levitation.
- Limited Edition: Produced in a world wide limited edition of only 8.
- Barrel, Cap & Clip: Bronze with black lacquer, Palladium and Rhodium.
- Guarantee: 2 year manufacturer's warranty/guarantee.
- Weight: 0.0000
- Range: Star Wars The Force Awakens Limited Edition Pen
- Product Types: Fountain Pen
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.