Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
S.T. Dupont Paris Streamline-R Star Wars Tie-Fighter Limited Edition Fountain Pen
This astonishing Star Wars Tie-Fighter Fountain pen is made from Ceramium A.C.T., a high tech material with a matt black P.V.D coating making the pen tough enough to deal with every day tasks. Based on the Streamline-R model the pen is tapered which makes for easy writing and comfort. Over the barrel and cap of the pen is a hand made Guilloched pattern that resembles the front view of the cockpit based on the on the original Tie-fighter design first seen in Star Wars Episode IV 'A New Hope' and VII 'The Force Awakens'. The pen also bears the famous Star Wars logo on its ring and the Galactic empire symbol on its clip. In the deluxe glossy black lacquer box that comes with the Tie-fighter fountain pen, features a stand which can be assembled to construct your very own Tie-fighter spacecraft. Inside the box bears a numbered stamped plate with the Star Wars logo.
We have been allocated a small quantity of the stunning S.T. Dupont Star Wars Tie-fighter fountain pens produced in a world wide Limited Edition of only 1977, which is the year the first Star Wars film Episode IV 'A New Hope' was released on the 27th December 1977.
- Collection: S.T. Dupont Star Wars Tie-fighter collection.
- Writing System: Fountain pen.
- Pen Nib: Solid Gold Nib 14K.
- Limited Edition: Produced in a world wide limited edition of only 1977.
- Barrel: Ceramium A.C.T with a matt black P.V.D coating and hand guilloched pattern to resemble cockpit and an engraved Star Wars logo.
- Cap: Ceramium A.C.T with a matt black P.V.D coating and hand guilloched pattern to resemble cockpit.
- Clip: Black Ceramium A.C.T engraved with the Galatic Empire symbol.
- Packaging: Glossy black lacquer wooden presentation box with black suede interior.
- Guarantee: 2 year manufacturer's warranty/guarantee.
- Refills:S.T. Dupont Ink Bottles: Black, Royal Blue.
- Stock Number: SN71*
- Weight: 47.0000
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.