Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Taylor's Kingsman Edition Very Old Tawny Port
Taylor's Port has collaborated with director Matthew Vaughn and created a quintessentially British product. Vaughn recognises the shared values between Taylor's Port and Kingsman; a sense of heritage and tradition, legacy, an obsession with detail and extraordinary product quality. This 50cl Very Old Tawny Port has been aged for almost 9 decades in hand-made seasoned oak casks. This Very Old Tawny Port is presented inside a bespoke crystal decanter with gold detailing on the front. We can engrave this crystal bottle. Presented inside a luxurious bespoke gift box this Very old Tawny Port is the perfect gift for a connoisseur.
This Very Old Tawny Port is limited to 700 pieces.
- Winemaker: David Guimaraens.
- Style: Port.
- Country: Portugal.
- Closure: Cork.
- Volume: 50 cl.
- ABV: 20%.
- Tasting Notes: The wine is seductive and intense, displaying multiple dimensions of opulent aroma. It opens with a rich confection of molasses and butterscotch, with notes of almond and dried fig, followed by a complex spicy redolence of vanilla, black pepper, nutmeg and cinnamon. Discreet scents of cedar and balsam emerge fleetingly in the background. The first impression on the palate is of a smooth, velvety texture and impressive volume and density. On the mid-palate, a crisp, vibrant acidity emerges. Flowing through the palate is an undercurrent of rich, intense, concentrated butterscotch flavour. The finish leaves a lingering impression of a complex, mellow aroma.
- Packaging: Decorative wooden box.
- Bottle engraving is available.
- Plaque engraving is available.
- Gift wrap & handwritten tag.
Licensing Act 2003; It is illegal to purchase or attempt to purchase alcoholic products if you're under the age of 18.
- Product Types: Port
- Size: 50 cl
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.