Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
LAMY Matte Black Imporium Rollerball Pen
Designed by LAMY for their Imporium collection, this rollerball pen is a true statement piece. It is bold and full of personality. The guilloché ornamentation on the barrel of the pen looks modern and cool, as well as giving tactile pleasure. While the ridged grip and characteristic weight provides a satisfying comfort whilst writing. The smoothness of the screw-off pen cap provides an interesting contrast with the rest of the pen. High-quality refinement through PVD coating gives this pen a long-lasting resistance to even the highest levels of wear and tear. This pen takes the LAMY M 66 M refill and is easy to replace – simply unscrew the barrel anti-clockwise to open. The pen comes in a special keepsake presentation box with charcoal-coloured inner lining and finishing, and a matching satin ribbon to prevent the lid from falling back. The pen, secured by a black satin ribbon and hidden elastic, sits on a velvety base which can be removed revealing a nook for the accompanying booklet about the Imporium collection. This would also be a good place to store extra refills to ensure you never run out. To make this pen even more special as a gift, pen can be engraved on the cap, and the presentation box can be plaque engraved. The pen comes with a two-year warranty.
- Writing system: Rollerball pen with screw-off cap.
- Barrel: PVD coated matte black, guilloché ornamentation.
- Cap: PVD coated matte black.
- Packaging: LAMY-branded premium presentation box.
- Pen refills: LAMY M 66 M.
- Warranty: Two years.
Personalisation Options in Basket:
- The pen can be engraved on the pen cap.
- Gift wrap and hand-written tag.
- Stock Number: SN121
- Material: PVD
- Product Types: Rollerball Pen
- Range: Imporium
- All orders under £20 will carry a £2 delivery charge for UK addresses.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £20.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £15 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £40 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There is a small selection of fonts that will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.