Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé 75cl Rose Gold Robed Champagne
Wrapped in an intricate rose-gold butterfly robe, one of the rare rose champagnes to be made using the maceration technique, which gives it the extraordinary depth and freshness that has made it the benchmark for rose champagne around the world. Laurent-Perrier's Cuvée Rosé is perfectly paired with fish, cured meats and fruit.
- Winemaker: Lauren-Perrier.
- Style: Cuvée Rosé.
- Grape Variety: Pinot Noir 100%.
- Crus: 10 different Crus.
- Vineyards: Montagne de Reims ‑ including the finest Crus from the famous Côte de Bouzy ‑ Ambonnay, Bouzy, Louvois and Tours‑sur‑Marne.
- Maceration: Lasting from 48 to 72 hours depending on the harvest ‑ helps the extraction of the colour and allows us to obtain unequalled aromas, revealing all the richness of the best Crus of Pinot Noir.
- Ageing: An ideal minimum of 5 years.
- Closure: Cork.
- Alcohol: 12% ABV.
- Volume: 75 cl.
- How to Serve: Serve between 8-10°C.
- Storage Advice: Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place away from vibrations.
- Tasting Notes: A precise nose of extraordinary freshness and a wide range of red fruits: raspberry, redcurrant, strawberry and black cherry. A fresh and sharp attack for this supple and rounded wine. On the palate, it offers the sensation of plunging into a basket of freshly picked red berries.
- Pairings: Marinated raw fish, grilled prawns, exotic dishes, Parma ham and red fruit desserts. Those who are more daring will try it with Asian or Indian cuisine.
- Bottle engraving.
- Gift wrap & handwritten tag.
It is illegal to purchase alcoholic products for anyone under 18 years of age.
- Width: 11 cm
- Height: 28.5 cm
- Product Types: Champagne
- Size: 75 cl
- All orders under £20 will carry a £2 delivery charge for UK addresses.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £20.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £15 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £40 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There is a small selection of fonts that will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.