Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
LSA Signature Cask Whisky Connoisseur Set
Call 01509 266320 to reserve
A contemporary whisky set for connoisseurs comprising of two tumblers and a square decanter sat on a natural ash wood tray with cork veneer. Both the tumblers and decanter have been made by skilled glassblowers out of mouth-blown glass. The decanter features a cube-shaped stopper that was ground by hand. The tumblers feature a cube-shaped impression as a homage to the stopper.
- Range: Signature, Cask.
- Function: Whisky Connoisseur Set.
- Material: Mouth-blown glass.
- Included: Tray; L: 380mm. Decanter; H: 195 mm (incl. stopper) / W: 120 mm, 1 L / 24 oz. 2 x Tumblers; H: 85 mm / W: 85 mm, 24 cl / 8 oz. Due to its handmade nature, the size of this item may vary slightly.
- Weight Unpackaged: 3.5 kg.
- Washing Instructions: Handwash the glass in warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth. Wipe the natural wood and cork with a damp cloth and leave to dry.
- Packaging: LSA packaging
Personalisation Options in Basket:
- Single line engraving.
- Gift wrap & handwritten tag.
- Stock Number: SN22
- Weight: 4 kg
- Material: Glass
- Product Types: Whisky Set
- Range: Cask
- All orders under £20 will carry a £2 delivery charge for UK addresses.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £20.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £15 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £40 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There is a small selection of fonts that will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.