Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Glenmorangie The Original 10 Years Old Whisky 70cl
The Original expression of Glenmorangie's elegant, floral spirit and the real backbone of the Glenmorangie range, this ten-year-old single malt is produced by marrying the delicate spirit that emerges from Scotland's tallest stills, with first and second-fill American white oak casks.
- Style: Highland, Single Malt Whisky.
- Country, Region: Scotland.
- Ageing: The Original is aged for 10 years in bourbon casks to absorb all manner of delectable flavours.
- Closure: Cork.
- Alcohol: 40% ABV.
- Volume: 70 cl.
- How to Serve: Enjoy neat, with a little water or 2-3 large rocks of ice, room temperature.
- Storage Advice: Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Appearance: Bright, pale gold.
- Aroma: Scents of citrus and ripening peach are softened by notes of vanilla and crème brûlée.
- Tasting Notes: Soft on the palate, this whisky reveals initial impressions of vanilla, giving way to an explosion of floral fruitiness and a long finish of orange and peach.
- Bottle engraving.
- Plaque engraving.
- Gift wrap & handwritten tag.
It is illegal to purchase alcoholic products for anyone under 18 years of age.
- Width: 8.5 cm
- Height: 31 cm
- Depth: 8.5 cm
- Weight: 0 kg
- Product Types: Whisky
- Size: 70 cl
- All orders under £20 will carry a £2 delivery charge for UK addresses.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £20.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £15 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £40 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There is a small selection of fonts that will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.