Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Cloudy Bay 2021 Sauvignon Blanc
Cloudy Bay is one of New Zealand's most iconic wines. With an intense, vibrant aroma, and taste perfectly balanced between sweet and saline, New Zealand’s famous export is ready to be enjoyed.
- Winemaker: Cloudy Bay.
- Style: White.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc.
- Country: New Zealand, Malborough.
- Vintage: 2021.
- Closure: Screwcap.
- Alcohol: 13.3% ABV.
- Volume: 75 cl.
- Residual Sugar: 2.4 g/L.
- Acid: 6.8 g/L.
- pH: 3.14.
- How to Serve: Serve between 8-10°C.
- Cellaring Potential: 10 tears minimum.
- Storage Advice: Storage advice - Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations.
- Tasting Notes: Aroma - Ripe passion fruit, white peach and a hint of lime. Taste - Concentrated and tropical, underpinned by sweet nectarine and blossom flavours. Saline notes provide the structure, while perfumed passion fruit and a vibrant citrus acidity offer balance and a satisfying finish.
- Pairings: Keta Salmon Maki, Asparagus with a balsamic vinegarette.
- Gift wrap & handwritten tag.
It is illegal to sell alcoholic products to anyone under 18 years of age.
- Product Types: White Wine
- Size: 75 cl
- All orders under £20 will carry a £2 delivery charge for UK addresses.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £20.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £40 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There is a small selection of fonts that will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.