Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Cross Translucent Lacquer Green Century II Fountain Pen
This luxurious fountain pen has been designed by Cross as part of the Century II range. Created with a keen appreciation for modernist design, Century II offers a bolder look and wider girth than the original Classic Century. This modern fountain pen has been crafted out of green translucent lacquer with black PVD trims. The medium-sized nib has been crafted out of stainless steel with a black PVD coating. Engraved on the black PVD clip is Cross' brand name. This green translucent lacquer fountain pen requires standard Cross ink cartridges. If you wish to use loose ink simply use a Cross piston converter (8756). On the day of purchase, this green translucent lacquer fountain pen will be presented inside a luxurious black gift box.
- Range: Century II.
- Writing System: Fountain pen.
- Barrel: Green translucent lacquer.
- Cap: Green translucent lacquer.
- Trim: Black PVD.
- Nib Material: Hand-finished, precision ground stainless steel nib plated with black PVD.
- Nib Width: Medium (Other nib widths are available upon request).
- Refills: Fountain pen cartridges (8921) or piston converter (8756).
- Weight: 21g.
- Dimensions: 0.9 x 15.7 cm.
- Branding: Engraved name on the pen clip.
- Packaging: Luxury Cross gift box.
- Guarantee: Lifetime mechanical guarantee.
Personalisation Options in Basket:
- Cap engraving is available.
- Plaque engraving is available.
- Gift wrap & handwritten tag.
- Stock Number: SN214
- Width: 0.9 cm
- Height: 15.7 cm
- Weight: 0 kg
- Material: Translucent Lacquer
- Product Types: Fountain Pen
- Range: Century II
- Nib Widths: Medium Nib (M)
- All orders under £20 will carry a £2 delivery charge for UK addresses.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £20.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There is a small selection of fonts that will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.