Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Georg Jensen Elephant Cutlery Set
Call 01509 266320 to reserve
Designed by Jørgen Møller as part of the popular Elephant collection for Georg Jensen. The elephant collection has been created to delight the child's world as well as pleasing the eye of parents. The Elephant design has come a long way since it was first introduced to the world in 1987. It first appeared as a bottle opener designed by industrial architect Jørgen Møller who had been inspired by his grandchildren´s favourite creature. The cutlery set has been crafted from highly polished stainless steel featuring the elephant design engraved into each handle. The Georg Jensen brand name has been engraved into the cutlery set for subtle branding purposes. On the day of purchase the cutlery set will come packaged inside a Georg Jensen branded presentation box.
- Colour - Silver.
- Material - Stainless steel.
- Range - Elephant.
- Inspired By - Jørgen Møller.
- Launch Year - 2015.
- Packaging - Comes in a Georg Jensen gift box.
- Gift wrap and hand written tag available in checkout.
- Stock Number: SN161
- Height: 16.8 cm
- Weight: 0 kg
- Material: Silver
- All orders under £20 will carry a £2 delivery charge for UK addresses.
- Free UK delivery on orders above £20.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £15 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £40 up to 2KG, extra charges maybe applicable.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There is a small selection of fonts that will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.