Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Georg Jensen Manhattan Wine Pourer
Wine pourers are a great idea when you have guests round to air the wine when you pour it into a glass. Designed by Georg Jensen as part of the popular Manhattan collection. Georg Jensen's sleek Manhattan bar collection takes inspiration from the glamorous Gatsby era of New York City. Crafted in mirror polished stainless steel, the Manhattan collection invites you to revive a culture that embraces the pleasures of Mad Men, artisanal cocktails and mixology. Taking influence from the Art Deco movement as well as the Georg Jensen archives, it's boldly geometric and decorative expression is an integral part of the Georg Jensen design legacy. The Georg Jensen design team, who created Manhattan, used the Georg Jensen archive as the main source of inspiration, drawing on sketches, photographs and original objects from more than a century of Georg Jensen masterworks. The cork based wine pourer has a highly polished stainless steel top embracing a funnel like pourer engraved into with the Georg Jensen brand name for subtle branding purposes. On the day of purchase the wine pourer will come packaged inside a Georg Jensen presentation box.
- Colour - Silver.
- Material - Stainless steel and cork.
- Range - Manhattan.
- Designer - GJ design team.
- Packaging - Comes in a Georg Jensen gift box.
- Gift wrap and hand written tag available in checkout.
- Plaque engraving available for the box.
- Stock Number: SN296
- Weight: 0.0000
- Range: Manhattan
- Material: Silver
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.