Are you sure you want to remove this engraving option?
Glenmorangie Grand Vintage Malt 1996
This is the Glenmorangie Grand Vintage 1996 Malt. This limited edition single malt is the fourth in the Highland Distillery's exclusive Bont House No. 1 Vintage Collection. Distilled for 23 years, this single malt is mellow, fruity and ready to drink straight away. This vintage malt whisky has been distilled in Scotland in the region of Tain. Best served neat with a little water or two to three large rocks of ice and serve at room temperature. This beautiful single malt whisky will be presented inside a special 1996 presentation box that can be plaque engraved, making this a stunning gift for a whisky enthusiast.
*Store upright in a cool, dry and dark place.
- Type: Single malt.
- ABV: 43%.
- Storage Advice: Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Distillation: It's been distilled for 23 years.
How to Enjoy
- Serving: Enjoy neat, with a little water or 2-3 large rocks of ice.
- Serving Temperature: Room temperature.
- When to Drink: Ready to drink.
- Colour: The golden brightness of Glenmorangie Grand Vintage Malt 1996 reflects its long maturation in such immaculate casks
- Aroma: Fresh and perfumed, like a bouquet of roses, carnations and jasmine, with a piquant hint of coriander. Mandarin orange and pear follow on, enhanced by a fruity, candied sweetness. A splash of water reveals more carnations, scents of geraniums and gentle, buttery vanilla
- Taste: A zesty, citrus mouthfeel brings a surge of oranges and lemons, tempered by ripples of vanilla and fudge. Next, with remarkable finesse for a whisky of such age, come subtle notes of ginger, sweet chilli and oak
- Finish: Delicate and dancing, with the softness of cake mix, almonds and pear C
Blend & Origin
- Country: Scotland.
- Region: Tain.
- Gift wrap & handwritten tag.
- Plaque engraving for the presentation box.
- Bottle engraving is available.
- Product Types: Whisky
- Size: 70 cl
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
*Please note, around Black Friday and Christmas your delivery may be delayed due to the high volume of orders
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.