LAMY Black and Gold Imporium Ballpoint Pen
This outstanding ballpoint pen is from LAMY's Imporium collection. The barrel features beautiful and tactile guilloché ornamentation which looks contemporary and stylish, and also makes the pen beautiful to touch, hold and write with. The pen feels solid and has a ridged grip for comfort whilst and writing. The twist-mechanism pen cap has a smooth finish which provides a lovely contrast to the ridged features of the barrel and grip. PVD coating provides high-quality refinement, giving this pen an enduring resistance to high levels of wear and tear. To refill the pen, simply unscrew the barrel from the grip and replace with the giant refill M 16 M. The pen comes in a special keepsake gift box with a satin ribbon to prevent the lid from falling back. The pen sits on a removable base, secured by a black satin ribbon with hidden elastic for extra security. When the base is removed, it reveals a nook containing the accompanying booklet about the Imporium collection, and this also makes the perfect spot to store extra refills. To make this a truly special gift, the pen can be engraved on the cap, and the presentation box can be plaque engraved. The pen also comes with a two-year warranty.
- Writing system: Ballpoint pen with twist mechanism.
- Barrel: PVD coated matt black, guilloché ornamentation.
- Cap: PVD coated matt black.
- Clip: Polished gold.
- Packaging: LAMY-branded premium presentation box.
- Pen refills: LAMY M 16 M.
- Warranty: Two years.
Personalisation Options in Basket:
- The pen can be engraved on the pen cap.
- Gift wrap and hand-written tag.
- Stock Number: SN125
- Length: 14.5000
- Range: Imporium
- Material: PVD
- Product Types: Ballpoint Pen
- Free delivery on all UK orders to be delivered to the UK.
- Orders over £100 will be delivered free with next working day delivery to a UK address, if placed before 3pm on a working day.
- Orders under £100 can be delivered next working day to a UK address with an additional cost of £6.
- Saturday delivery to a UK address costs £10 (£20 for champagne).
- Delivery to a country within the EU from £25.
- Delivery to the rest of the World from £30.
Why not have this gift personalised and make your chosen gift unique and rememberable for someone special. All our engraving is done in-house so we can offer you a very fast turnaround of order. We will engrave your request within 24 hours of receiving your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). If it is a very urgent engraving request then please email or phone and we will then try to turn your order around to meet your deadline. The personal touch can make all the difference with a small message which could say anything you like. Personalised engraving is especially presentable for occasions such as Birthdays, Christenings, Retirements, Corporate Gifts & Awards, and many more celebrations.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FONT CAREFULLY BEFORE HAVING YOUR SELECTED GIFT ENGRAVED.
There are a small selection of fonts which will contain different character designs, and you may not like or approve of some of them. For example, in one of the fonts - 'Victoria' - the letter 'V' looks similar to the letter 'D' because of the italic serif design. Once an item has been engraved we cannot refund or exchange it, because we will not be able to resell an engraved item.